Were you robbed last night? Are you sure?
Some frauds go on for years without detection, perpetrated at the highest levels or by the most trusted long-tenured employees. Fraud and misconduct threatens the viability of every organization, and it can occur anywhere.
We can help protect businesses, investigate issues, and analyze data. Our professionals have decades of experience dealing with financial investigations, corruption allegations, and other fraud schemes.
Many of our investigators have spent decades conducting large-scale investigations across many industries including technology, consumer markets, healthcare, and financial services.
In addition, our professionals hold various credentials including:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Anti-Money laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Our team has extensive experience providing investigative and forensic accounting services, including:
FINANCIAL STATEMENT FRAUDS
- Revenue recognition manipulation
- Improper capitalized expenses
- Improper utilization of reserves
- Manipulated, omitted, and/or misleading disclosures
- Payroll schemes
- Time & expense
- Intellectual property
- Third party frauds
CORRUPTION AND BRIBERY
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) violations
- Vendor kickback schemes
- Contract/bid rigging fraud
- Money laundering investigations