Non-profits are businesses too.
Kaufman, Rossin & Co. currently puts our expertise to work for nearly 100 tax-exempt organizations. Our specialized knowledge has developed through decades of meeting the needs of non-profit organizations, and is constantly updated through continuing professional education.
We've been helping non-profits comply with requirements and regulations for decades.
Our services include:
- Auditing financial statements in accordance with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards and Government Auditing Standards.
- Performing Single Audits under OMB Circular A-133 and the Florida Single Audit Act.
- Advising on unrelated business income.
- Preparing applications for tax exempt status and helping clients navigate this complex process.
- Preparing federal exempt organization tax returns and state returns, if applicable.
- Keeping informed of all developments in state and federal laws in order to advise you throughout the year of changes which may affect your organization.