Information Security Services
Is your data secure? Are you sure?
Most clients don't know the potential financial losses their businesses face if a cyber-event occurs. Many don't even know what their cyber liabilities are, or how vulnerable their data is to a threat. Beyond regulatory compliance, it is a good business decision to protect sensitive information and systems.
The number and complexity of computer viruses, cyber attacks, theft, vendor negligence and fraud continue to rise. No company is immune, and a security breach can result in irreversible damage to your finances and reputation. In today's environment, you must understand the cyber security threats your business may encounter and the solutions available to protect your data and information systems.
Kaufman, Rossin has intensive experience conducting information security risk assessments, developing systems of internal controls, and conducting full-scale compliance programs.
We've served more than 100 clients in a variety of industries identifying threats and solutions to help manage their information security risks.
Our team of nationally certified information security consultants adheres to globally accepted and regulatory standards to meet your most challenging information security needs.
Our services include:
- IT Governance and Program Development
- Business Continuity Program / Business Impact Analyses
- Red Flags Identity Theft Program
- Record Management Program
- Information Security Program
- Vendor Management Program
- IT Due Diligence
- Incident Response Program
- Security Testing and Assessment
- IT General Control Assessment
- Third Party Due Diligence
- Network Security Testing (Internal and External)
- Wireless Security Testing
- Vulnerability Scanning (Internal and External)
- Social Engineering Testing
- Physical Penetration Testing